Customer – trust through long-term cooperation
Our customers are both large and small wood-consuming companies who may use one or more of our services.
Our first job is to create added value for our customers, whether we help procure a single lot of timber or supply services through our procurement and logistics function. To us, it is always a matter of efficient and well-documented processes and hence peace of mind for our customers.
- In-depth, international and current market knowledge
- Documentation of price formation and cost accounting factors
- Financing and managing raw material stocks
- Economic and price forecasts
- Risk assessment of raw material stocks and price trends
- Security of supply adapted to the customer's production scheme
- Technological innovation in streamlining of procurement and logistics
- Setting cooperation milestones to ensure constant streamlining of the supply chain
- Providing company owners and supervisory boards with objective documentation for the argumentation of the contents of price agreements made
- Working according to LEAN principles to ensure savings